Complete details for customers moving from Reliance Digital TV to Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 75
  • Views: Views 16,909
No only Value Prime Kids for one month.
May be its region wise. I was told by by adtv cc that they will change only the stb. sd stb for 520 or HD stb for 720. I opted for the HD stb. They will install it tmrw.they will provide stbonly with remote and adapter And will allign the existing dish. They sent me message about the pack which I have posted earlier.

May be its region wise. I was told by by adtv cc that they will change only the stb. sd stb for 520 or HD stb for 720. I opted for the HD stb. They will install it tmrw.they will provide stbonly with remote and adapter And will allign the existing dish. They sent me message about the pack which I have posted earlier.
I am hearing from 2 sources that Airtel is offering 1 year pack MyPlan199 pack @ Rs.1500/ for RDTV free exchange. If possible try to get all options.

I am hearing from 2 sources that Airtel is offering 1 year pack MyPlan199 pack @ Rs.1500/ for RDTV free exchange. If possible try to get all options.
I ask them again and again about same thing and there reply was same. If they are giving 199 plan in 1500/- that's also sensible option. As compared to posted by me if there this plan was available then they must tell me earlier. Firstly there CC didn't know about this then l ask him to transfer call to sales department and where come to know about this.

Last edited:
May be its region wise.
May be but why? If @iphifi bro info of 1500 was true then it also a good offer. Now I'm more confused whether to go with Tata Sky or ADTV.

I ask them again and again about same thing and there reply was same. If they are giving 199 plan in 1500/- that's also sensible option. As compared to posted by me if there this plan was available then they must tell me earlier. Firstly there CC didn't know about this then l ask him to transfer call to sales department and where come to know about this.
These offers are available with dealers and local installation offices of airtel. Also the price quoted by different dealers are slightly different and varies between 1500/- and 1700/- per year. STB is free. Don't know if it's region specific. Also expecting update from @pallav099 bro as his relatives are migrating using 1 year offer.
y16DTZ.jpg

Last edited:
These offers are available with dealers and local installation offices of airtel. Also the price quoted by different dealers are slightly different and varies between 1500/- and 1700/- per year. STB is free. Don't know if it's region specific. Also expecting update from @pallav099 bro as his relatives are migrating using 1 year offer.
y16DTZ.jpg
That's difference in between bad marketing of ADTV and good marketing of Tata Sky. Even their CC are not aware about this offer? All bcoz of them customer have to suffer and makes bad impression of them on new customer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock