Complete details for customers moving from Reliance Digital TV to Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 75
  • Views: Views 16,903
A clarification for all looking to exchange their bigtv with Airtel digital tv..
The offer which Airtel is offering is
actually unlimited dhamaka pack which they are offering of 1200 rupees and gave movies pack for 6m for free of 300 rupees and charged 1700 from my relatives... So it was almost free for me as 1200+300=1500..
So I got it installed....

They are not giving STB for free... It's effectively free.. they charge 600 for STB but 100 discount they gave for old bigtv adapter which I choose not to buy from Airtel.. so STB for 500 and 1200 for unlimited dhamaka pack... they gave movies pack from their own as I demanded the same for getting it installed, so they agreed.
u can choose any pack and they will add 600 for STB and activate it

Last edited:
Hike Bro Are You Using TS
I have 4HD+1SD connection in my village. I will be Tata Sky customer soon in Jaipur too as I have placed order and make installation process to work on 4 Nov.

Last edited:
So, for last time I received call from ADTV in which they clearly mentioned that 570/- is for SD and 750/- for HD with two months (previously they were saying one month) subscription to Kids Value Prime + Max HD channels. There is no 1500 plan for free 12 months my199 offer.
So, decided to go for Tata Sky which is going to install on 4th that means tomorrow
Yippee

A clarification for all looking to exchange their bigtv with Airtel digital tv..
The offer which Airtel is offering is
actually unlimited dhamaka pack which they are offering of 1200 rupees and gave movies pack for 6m for free of 300 rupees and charged 1700 from my relatives... So it was almost free for me as 1200+300=1500..
So I got it installed....

They are not giving STB for free... It's effectively free.. they charge 600 for STB but 100 discount they gave for old bigtv adapter which I choose not to buy from Airtel.. so STB for 500 and 1200 for unlimited dhamaka pack... they gave movies pack from their own as I demanded the same for getting it installed, so they agreed.
u can choose any pack and they will add 600 for STB and activate it
can u Post Pics of STB and try topost ur review on ADTV...

Airtel wont carry your balance. So plz move to Tatasky only

1. Offer applicable for Reliance Big TV customers only.
2. Customers will have to submit Reliance Big TV STB and VC card to avail the offer.
3. Airtel will only provide STB, Adapter and Remote.
4. Existing Big TV antenna will be realigned to receive Airtel Digital TV satellite signals
5. Incase Antenna, LNBF, wire etc., or any other material is required for installation, customer will be charged extra, as per actuals.

can u Post Pics of STB and try topost ur review on ADTV...
Sorry bro but I can't post pics as it's installed in my relatives house...
But since I am also using adtv for quite a time so I can definitely give us my opinions...
*Adtv has very reasonable packs and if u r planing for hd STB it's even gets better as it's very economical.
Eg in 99+93 all basic hd channels and in 99+225 almost every hd channel.
*PQ and AQ is also good and they won't disappoint you in that also.
*They have almost all channels covered with few exceptions but that can be adjusted if you have patience as every now and then they keep on adding channels.sometimes on launch date and sometimes after months and years.
*UI is snappy and fast and is well polished and is way better than bigtv as I myself have used bigtv for years and Airtel ui fells more premium and is nice blend of black and red.
*I also had a TATASKY sd connection and have used it when TATASKY had transponder problem and many channels were pending at that time.as a normal user u might feel that SD packages are equally balanced but the fact is in adtv u have many cheaper add-on available which our forum members also know which can help u in saving ur bucks and if u want a hd STB it gets even better. As I have used both adtv and TATASKY so it's my personal addition to this point.

At last just want to say that if u are a money saving person and care for your bucks and can settle for few less channels then u can go for adtv and if you have no such problem and always want latest channels first on TV no matter of price then blindly go for TATASKY as it has a good record in that department. In terms of service also TATASKY is very professional and customer friendly whether their cc or chat service everything is at top level.
Rest is on u.. all the best..👍👍

The base plan is valid for 2 months but HD pack is valid for three months in the rdtv exchange offer

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock