Complete details for customers moving from Reliance Digital TV to Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 75
  • Views: Views 16,971
Which to choose D2H or Airtel?
As I am from kerarla so interested in watching Malayalam,Hindi,Tamil,English channels. So which one suits for me, Airtel or d2h?

Not interested to exchange my bigtv with tata and dishtv.

Which to choose D2H or Airtel?
As I am from kerarla so interested in watching Malayalam,Hindi,Tamil,English channels. So which one suits for me, Airtel or d2h?

Not interested to exchange my bigtv with tata and dishtv.
Then Airtel is best...nyway in future D2h will merge with dishtv nd airtel may r may not merge wth TS.

Last edited:
Then Airtel is best...nyway in future D2h will merge with dishtv nd airtel may r may not merge wth TS.

Hmm I saw a new update regarding Airtel is that they will exchange big tv stbs by just giving as miss call on 8826288262

Is there any offer for other customers like anyone want to shift from local digital cable to airtel digital dth
?

Hmm they had to pay 1700.
1200 for unlimited dhamaka pack and 500 for STB without adapter.
So what's the normal price of unlimited dhamaka pack? Like for regular ADTV users!

Is there any offer for other customers like anyone want to shift from local digital cable to airtel digital dth
?
No there is no offer for them.

?

No Exchange offers are available for Digital cable subscribers from any DTH operators. You can avail any new connection offers.

So what's the normal price of unlimited dhamaka pack? Like for regular ADTV users!
The pack cost is 1200 for all SD customers. I don't think it's available for all adtv customers it's special pack for new connection and SD subscribers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock