Complete details for customers moving from Reliance Digital TV to Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 75
  • Views: Views 16,946
How much you paid? Did they charge anything extra? How were you able to deal with them on this?

but the problem is it will only get activated by next day. i booked it before 2 weeks and finally now..

Last edited:
That is Rs 140 extra. What package they have offered you in this Rs 360 and how much validity?

Congrats bro. But which is this 267 Pack, can u specify the name of the pack?

Cool!
For South, ADTV is providing South MySports Pack with 2 months validity and Magic HD TopUp with 3 months validity
For ROI, ADTV is providing Value Prime Kids with 2 months validity and Magic HD TopUp with 3 months validity

In both cases, you have to pay only 1 month rent. Quite a good deal I'd say.

Cool!
For South, ADTV is providing South MySports Pack with 2 months validity and Magic HD TopUp with 3 months validity
For ROI, ADTV is providing Value Prime Kids with 2 months validity and Magic HD TopUp with 3 months validity

In both cases, you have to pay only 1 month rent. Quite a good deal I'd say.
yeah it was a good deal and i got a chance to upgrade to hd from sd bigtv..
the amount will be 270 if it was sd but for hd just we have to give additional 90 so i choosed hd

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock