Complete details for customers moving from Reliance Digital TV to Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 75
  • Views: Views 16,930
Yes David bro you have to ask for receipt if they really want an extra charge, even the service provider demands only for the monthly charge not including the service charge. You can complaint against the dealers regarding this inconvenience. I don't know why they are so much greedy.

Last edited:
One lady customer care told me to pay and others all told me dont pay any additional amount...

Sajeev where are you from ?
Can you give me your dealer number bro ?

I am from Palakkad(Shoranur).

Rather calling Nodal officer as they are not taking the calls, just mail the complaint.

Ok, thats strange. Actually u dont have to contact service centre yourself, the airtel Customer Care arranges it themselves, but it may differ from state to state. I think you should call back to Customer Care and ask if this additional Rs 150 is legit. If they too confirm, then this is the only way. If they dont agree, then tell them to book installation appointment for u, and confirm all charges from Customer Care. If technician demands more, ask for a bill/receipt. If they dont provide and insist on payment, then tweet to @airtelindia and ask for a refund.
But bro if they didnt give the bill/receipt how the airtel will refund the amount ? There will be no proof to show them then how its possible

But bro if they didnt give the bill/receipt how the airtel will refund the amount ? There will be no proof to show them then how its possible

None of the operators gives any bill/receipt for the installation or connection charges.

then i think no refund is possible. how they will believe us ?
That is why I said to use Twitter. These days support on social media is more prompt than on official customer care. Even I find it hard to believe, but yes it is true. Like I said, if you provide ur Customer ID to airtel on Twitter, they maybe verifying with dealer and then using their own discretion to decide on the refund.

That is why I said to use Twitter. These days support on social media is more prompt than on official customer care. Even I find it hard to believe, but yes it is true. Like I said, if you provide ur Customer ID to airtel on Twitter, they maybe verifying with dealer and then using their own discretion to decide on the refund.
okay bro thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock