Complete details for customers moving from Reliance Digital TV to Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 75
  • Views: Views 16,997
The pack cost is 1200 for all SD customers.
Why is so? On one hand they are exchanging SD STB to HD STB and other hand this partiality?

Why is so? On one hand they are exchanging SD STB to HD STB and other hand this partiality?
Don't know this thing I guess they have this pack for SD customers to cope with dd freedish effect.

The airtel digital tv kottayam service centre is asking extra 150rs for exchanging with bigtv so the customer has to pay 360+150. Why the authorized service centre is behaving like this when the company is asking only 360rs. They told me they will only come and exchange if iam ready to pay extra amount.

H
The airtel digital tv kottayam service centre is asking extra 150rs for exchanging with bigtv so the customer has to pay 360+150. Why the authorized service centre is behaving like this when the company is asking only 360rs. They told me they will only come and exchange if iam ready to pay extra amount.
Hey @davidjohm, not sure what u mean by kottayam "service centre". Please call airtel digital tv customer care on 12150 (from any airtel mobile) or Call 0484-4448080 for Kerala state. If you have already done this and even they are asking you to pay Rs 150 extra, then I think you have no option. Please do ask for bill/receipt of the payment done by you when airtel digital tv technician comes to install at your place. If they are not giving you any bill, you may tweet to @airtelindia and they will refund the amount to your airtel digital tv account.

There are a lot of so-called "authorized dealers" who are demanding more from customers. If you do your booking from Customer Care, you wont have to pay anything extra. Cheers!

Source of Customer Care Nos.: airtel Customer Care Number | DTH Customer Support

H

Hey @davidjohm, not sure what u mean by kottayam "service centre". Please call airtel digital tv customer care on 12150 (from any airtel mobile) or Call 0484-4448080 for Kerala state. If you have already done this and even they are asking you to pay Rs 150 extra, then I think you have no option. Please do ask for bill/receipt of the payment done by you when airtel digital tv technician comes to install at your place. If they are not giving you any bill, you may tweet to @airtelindia and they will refund the amount to your airtel digital tv account.

There are a lot of so-called "authorized dealers" who are demanding more from customers. If you do your booking from Customer Care, you wont have to pay anything extra. Cheers!

Source of Customer Care Nos.: airtel Customer Care Number | DTH Customer Support
but i booked through customer care and the customer care gave me kottayam service contact number (customer care told that there is only one airtel authorised service in kottayam). when i called that number kottayam service member replied about the service fee.

Last edited:
but i booked through customer care and the customer care gave me kottayam service contact number (customer care told that there is only one airtel authorised service in kottayam). when i called that number kottayam service member replied about the service fee.

Ok, thats strange. Actually u dont have to contact service centre yourself, the airtel Customer Care arranges it themselves, but it may differ from state to state. I think you should call back to Customer Care and ask if this additional Rs 150 is legit. If they too confirm, then this is the only way. If they dont agree, then tell them to book installation appointment for u, and confirm all charges from Customer Care. If technician demands more, ask for a bill/receipt. If they dont provide and insist on payment, then tweet to @airtelindia and ask for a refund.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock