Good News Completed 1st year in DDF forum family

First of all, congratulations on first year complete @Detective Conan bro.🥳

Lately you have been sharing whichever section you are good at. Carry on the good work.👍

I want to thank @Bapun Raz bro :smile2: who did replied kindly even though i was annoyingly reply or repeating mistakes in initial days. He also appreciated me when i posted long thread with more pics in hathway cable thread. along with this i want to thank all admin and mods who i may have disturbed in between by doing stupid /silly mistakes but they never got angry but told kindly :) how to correct the mistakes.
No problem bro, and thanks for your compliments. It gives us immense pleasure when a newbie whom we guided become more mature and regular. Happy to have you here.🤝

Congrats @Detective Conan .
BTW I also have completed 1 year in DDF on 10th february this year.But that time I was banned.So I could not create a thread for this.
Whatever,thanks @Bapun Raz sir for helping me in every way.And I would also thank to all staff members for also helping me.
Regards
Neel 006:kiss2::smile2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock