Confirmation needed on Gemini HD audio

• Thread starter Thread starter Siva
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 17
  • Views Views: Views 2,036
ilikered said:
Are they not working on the complaint? Was this their final response?

No, I did not let them resolve the issue until they talk to broadcaster and fix this issue. But, concerning issue here is the popularity of a telugu HD channel and how many of us are really want to fight for this(may be, I should say how many of us care for this)?

Re: RE: Confirmation needed on Gemini HD audio

anjank said:
No, I did not let them resolve the issue until they talk to broadcaster and fix this issue. But, concerning issue here is the popularity of a telugu HD channel and how many of us are really want to fight for this(may be, I should say how many of us care for this)?
Let's fight and hope for the best. We are paying money to them.

not only Gemini HD bro, even HBO HD premium channels are also not getting Dolby Digital 5.1 audio.
I had raised this issue with them(Dish Tru HD+) several times. but no one had given confirmation. HD channel without DOlby Digital 5.1 audio is nothing like half cooked food. Hope they will understand.

dpdcp said:
not only Gemini HD bro, even HBO HD premium channels are also not getting Dolby Digital 5.1 audio.
I had raised this issue with them(Dish Tru HD+) several times. but no one had given confirmation. HD channel without DOlby Digital 5.1 audio is nothing like half cooked food. Hope they will understand.
The problem with Gemini HD is, they are claiming Dolby Digital audio and not providing it. I think HBO HD isn't claiming Dolby Digital audio.

HBO HD channels are very much in DD 5.1 audio on TS. But not on Dish. Dish only provides 5.1 on Movies Now, Romedy Now+ and all the Star network channels (except FIC channels).

jdrocks said:
HBO HD channels are very much in DD 5.1 audio on TS. But not on Dish. Dish only provides 5.1 on Movies Now, Romedy Now+ and all the Star network channels (except FIC channels).
Ok, anyway the problem here is different. I wanted a confirmation on Gemini HD if it's being telecasted in Dolby Digital Plus on dish. If yes, whether it's proper. Thanks.

Dish TV is not providing DD sound fro Sun HD channels and will soon add DD sound for these channels.Gemini TV HD still doing testing with HD content and DD sound on this channel.Now I think HD content problem is solved and slowly Gemini HD increasing HD content but still it has to improve a lot.About DD sound in Gemini HD.DD sound enabled in Gemini HD for some programs and I must say it is fabulous.I have checked in Bol baby bol program two weeks ago and sound was coming extremely good but now might be some technical problems happened and gemini HD is not providing DD sound for HD programs but it is claiming that they are providing DD+ sound.I think DTH service can't do anything for this problem and broadcasters has to take care and rectify this problem.I think you got the answer.

Thanks Bhaskar. Yes, that's the conclusion I wanted to draw. It's a broadcaster issue and the pressure should mount from all the dth on them so that they will fix the issue soon.

Back
Top Bottom