Don't waste money on Gemini HD

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 2,808
I too subscribed this channel in airtel DTH. But the difference between non HD and HD is very minimal. Although sound is not true Dolby. They r fooling us.

Like thread starter said, Airtel is charging like a premium channel for both Sun TV HD & Gemini HD and that too for not even 100% HD content.

I subscribe to Sun TV HD when it came and watch only movies on it, but was disappointed to see that they have stopped telecasting movies on Saturday and also those movies coming during the night time are just old movies which is not in HD. So I removed the channel after 1 month got over.

If they can atleast add KTV and Sun Music HD and add it to the HD pakcs, then it might be worth it. But charging like SWP HD for a regional channel is atrocius

Re: RE: Don't waste money on Gemini HD

dpdcp said:
I too subscribed this channel in airtel DTH. But the difference between non HD and HD is very minimal. Although sound is not true Dolby. They r fooling us.

arvindp said:
Like thread starter said, Airtel is charging like a premium channel for both Sun TV HD & Gemini HD and that too for not even 100% HD content.

I subscribe to Sun TV HD when it came and watch only movies on it, but was disappointed to see that they have stopped telecasting movies on Saturday and also those movies coming during the night time are just old movies which is not in HD. So I removed the channel after 1 month got over.

If they can atleast add KTV and Sun Music HD and add it to the HD pakcs, then it might be worth it. But charging like SWP HD for a regional channel is atrocius
I wrote to Airtel and waiting for their reply. You also please write so that they feel the problem. Hoping for the best.

These channels were added by D2H, TataSky and Airtel and they should really start working on this to fixing the issue...

Off topic: How many of us really want Gemini HD or any telugu HD channel?(or how many might be interested in watching telugu channel in HD). How many of us are okay to spend extra bucks if broadcaster is showing the content in HD. I am asking this because I have met very few people who is interested in HD channels and for most of the people - it doesn't matter:)

Yeah, only reason for subscribing to this channel is to watch movies in HD with Dolby Digital Plus audio, not for those stupid daily serials!! Moreover, Gemini bought the satellite rights for many new movies like, Manam, Drushyam, Aagadu, Karthikeya and Autonagar Surya. I hope they fix the issues and telecast the new movies with quality. But yeah, 40 rupees is a bit costly and I think they should reduce it.

deepums said:
In TS, a-la-carte price for Gemini TV HD is 10 Rs
Great for TS users. It's very reasonable price.

ilikered said:
Great for TS users. It's very reasonable price.

No that great if you are a TS Subscriber, because we need to subscribe to HD Access Fee @ 125 Rs/month to watch any HD channel

deepums said:
No that great if you are a TS Subscriber, because we need to subscribe to HD Access Fee @ 125 Rs/month to watch any HD channel
Oh Ok. May be that's why it's less!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock