• Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 114
  • Views: Views 16,030
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gssran said:
Guys, use your words carefully please.

Exactly brother. All threads are ruined by un necessary arguments.

Members,

Please stay on-topic.

GODMAN said:
Friends, One Good News

FOX Life HD will be Added on with in 3 Days in Videocon D2h Platform

LCN : 468

Package (Platinum HD & South Platinum HD)

HD Add-on (All Rol HD Addons & All South HD Addons)

pUNksb4.png

Soures By ~ My Office Head

if this news is true than its vry good news :tup
btw whats about animal planet HD
we can beleive this news 90% bwz many of ur news r pending

Godman bro...
while you have provided a list to say which channels will be added in this year, almost all of your confirmation messages except two ((reporter readdition for which u didnt create a new thread and etv GujaratI news)) and have come minutes after the news was shared on another forum ...
You claimed 2 days ago that animal planet will be added in coming days l, but now all of a sudden you have jumped ship and confirmed fox hd addition after hours of being shared in another forum....
to say the least I am not saying you are blatantly copy pasting all the addition news, you have provided a list of channels that will be added which no one else has shared, but when it comes to the final dates all of your final dates confirmation seem to be copied...

Guys stop all the unwanted discussion here... please stay on topic..!! Am not smod, mod or admin here but am requesting you all as a friend to maintain forum decorum.

Mods/Admins it'll be good if you guys remove those "Upcoming channels in Videocon D2H" thread because from very first day that thread is reason of disturbance in Videocon section.

Godman bro don't worry... just chill... if you want to prove yourself that you are working in d2h try to PM or use TTT feature. Keep Smiling... Keep Sharing :tup

wewakr bro..
its individual threads like this where he confirms the addition hours/minutes after they are shared on an another forum thats the problem...

Shadow said:
wewakr bro..
its individual threads like this where he confirms the addition hours/minutes after they are shared on an another forum thats the problem...

Looks like it's a Fact & I recognized it very early !!! :lol:lol:D:D

Stop!!! That's enough.. This is not a battle ground where you are doing verbal battle. GODMAN Bro is a very good member of this forum and many of his news came true. Thumbs up for you GODMAN Bro. :eek:hya

Ok Godman bro do one thing, next time break the news before other forum does. So all of us will believe your originality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock