[Confirmed News] NGC WILD HD will be Added on 10th August 2015 in Videocon D2h

• Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 80
  • Views: Views 8,770
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [Confirmed News] NGC Wild HD will be Added on 10th Augest 2015 in Videocon D2h

Sadiq said:
Keep in updating the news GODMAN. My office head too confirmed the news.

And reply to my previous queries. Without a proper reply, need to think about allowing your office head as the source.

Bro check other forum godman office head :k

Office ho toh pic's share karega:dodgy

RE: [Confirmed News] NGC WILD HD will be Added on 10th Augest 2015 in Videocon D2h

ABCDEFGH said:
I don't know if he is copying the news or not

But how come he is having the "Audio Pids" & "Video Pids" details?

Agreed he gets those details, but all of his recent addition updates come after the news with date has been shared somewere else..

RE: [Confirmed News] NGC WILD HD will be Added on 10th Augest 2015 in Videocon D2h

for once, I want to see ur update, the first amongst d forum world :s

Unfortunately, that hasnt hppnd till now :s

I hope u got wht I meant to say..

Shadow said:
Agreed he gets those details, but all of his recent addition updates come after the news with date has been shared somewere else..

But if someone share's the details first
And Godman share's afterwards
That doesn't mean GODMAN is copying

@PCI card scanners: If any of u, get a nameless chnl on the TP, hide d PID/VID details.. I mean blurr them. :k

And then, If godman bro, can bring d correct PIDs/VIDs, before d addition. :)
Then he ll be a true employee.. :tup

Excellent News Godman bro :eek:hya :luv :eek:hya

Good news bro

Dish TV doesn't have any other language apart from English for Nat geo wild HD.

Good news

ABCDEFGH said:
But if someone share's the details first
And Godman share's afterwards
That doesn't mean GODMAN is copying

the problem is he has shared different updates at different times saying will be added soon etc... just take the case of animal plnt hd he said it will be added in august with cc hd IIRC... but now he has confirmed wild hd addition which he didnt mention earlier, after news shared elsewere...

note-i am not saying he copied the news... just pointing out the irregularity in his updates..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock