[Confirmed News] NGC WILD HD will be Added on 10th August 2015 in Videocon D2h

• Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 80
  • Views: Views 8,775
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [Confirmed News] NGC WILD HD will be Added on 10th Augest 2015 in Videocon D2h

Another watchable channel addition for me. It would be if some point they add the Bangla feed. Waiting for Animal Planet HD and Comedy Central HD now.

RE: [Confirmed News] NGC WILD HD will be Added on 10th Augest 2015 in Videocon D2h

Shadow said:
Better to close his threads until he provides proper proof about being d2h employee to smod/admin..

Shadow said:
Agreed he gets those details, but all of his recent addition updates come after the news with date has been shared somewere else..

Brother one doubt ? You kidding me ? :angry

Now i checked that forum, that forum only shared addition date & Lcn details
but i shared All details (date, Lcn, package, Hd addons, a-la-carte & Audio language feeds)
Why you not undersrand this ? Check that forum

@ Shadow , I am a D2h Embloyee, i already proved my d2h identity here
Then you beleive it or not no problem me :k

good news for d2h users

GODMAN said:
@ Shadow , I am a D2h Embloyee, i already proved my d2h identity here

May I know where?

Awesome news nd update :eek:hya:tup

Godman bro u r Making fool of us..:huh :huh

Sadiq said:
May I know where?

PID Deatils & My upcoming channel list
==>
shawl_who said:
@PCI card scanners: If any of u, get a nameless chnl on the TP, hide d PID/VID details.. I mean blurr them. :k

And then, If godman bro, can bring d correct PIDs/VIDs, before d addition. :)
Then he ll be a true employee.. :tup

GODMAN said:
PID Deatils & My upcoming channel list
==>

So, if I am creating a similar thread for Tata Sky and saying I am a Tata Sky employee will it be true?

Please give us some strong proof to believe you as an employee of D2H like your ID card by blurring some important things and share it to the team members via Talk to Team section.

Identity means showing something and not hiding the things. You are hiding yourself and saying you identified yourself :lol

And what happened your PID this time? Nobody has given you the IDs?

Godman bro can you post a pic of your office location ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock