[Confirmed News] Colors Infinity SD will be Added on with in 8 Days in Videocon D2h

• Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 6,241
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another guessing game :wall ; Unfortunately sorry for him ;)

qoOTwt0.jpg
WZmkGXG.jpg

THAKUR 4K said:
Two channel wrong lcn :k:k
Confirm godman not d2h employee
Not correct lcn & addition date
I wouldn't jump the ship and say he is not a employee and stuff...as he has been sharing news for past 1 year...
but he got the lcn wrong, we will have to wait to see if package details are right or wrong...

There might be last minute changes to the lcn depending on Viacom as both cc and ci belong to them. They would want which channel is to be given more preference. That's why ci will come on 183 and 184 and cc on 185 and if hd also coming then it would come on 186.

So chill Thakur 4K, don't need to get hyper all the time about who is employee or not. You are getting news, does it really matter if he is employee or not. Aam khao guthliyon mat dekho.

ayanc99 said:
There might be last minute changes to the lcn depending on Viacom as both cc and ci belong to them. They would want which channel is to be given more preference. That's why ci will come on 183 and 184 and cc on 185 and if hd also coming then it would come on 186.

So chill Thakur 4K, don't need to get hyper all the time about who is employee or not. You are getting news, does it really matter if he is employee or not. Aam khao guthliyon mat dekho.
brother does not have any enmity with anyone. do not lie

oHorLoG.jpg

@Videocond2h @colors_infinity
are also not my fake accounts:k

So finely addtion is confirmed good update guyz keep doing

I already told it is a guess. GODMAN is not ready to prove that he is an employee of D2H at least to the team so that we can confirm his news.

THAKUR 4K said:
brother does not have any enmity with anyone. do not lie

When did I say u had enmity with anyone. Read what I said before commenting. Don't imagine and type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock