[Confirmed News] Colors Infinity SD will be Added on with in 8 Days in Videocon D2h

• Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 6,237
Status
Not open for further replies.
"INFINITY" Fever attacked by all bro's in all dth's section's on our forum... :d:d:d:d

GODMAN said:
Friends Exclusive Details (Only DDF)

Colors Infinity SD will be Testing on TP 11164 V 44995

VIDEO PID : 2551
AUDIO PID : 2552

VIDEO TYPE : H264
AUDIO TYPE : MPEG-2

Friends Get Ready to Check Your STB :tup

I agree your details are correct.

Is this also from your office head or any other source? Why are you not replying me and avoiding my posts if you have a genuine source.

One thing you need to understand that it is not about posting the correct news. But when you are owning a news, the source should be genuine.

We are not able to validate whether the source is genuine and hence we can't say whether you are posting your own news or copying others news. If you want to prove that your sources are genuine, you should prove your identity at least to the team.

What should we take if you are ignoring all our queries? Forum is having some reputation so the members. We would like to have genuine news only. But you are not cooperating with the forum team.

Channel got added in "1" day timeline with difference in LCN.

Link Removed

But still team didn't get any requested details from the thread starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock