Discussion Confusion clearing thread regarding TRAI rate changes effective 1st February

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, I had stated that in my post that except hd channels almost all other channels are priced higher, but also note that Trai had limited the price of channels to ₹19, so they could not price hd channels higher and had no choice but to reduce price of hd channels.

The channels I have mentioned are viewed by majority of the people, but most people don't view hd channels.
SD bouquets are comparatively cheaper. Those who watch SD channels, can go for bouquets. HD bouquets are way too costly, and one must go with a-la-carte for HD.

SD bouquets are comparatively cheaper. Those who watch SD channels, can go for bouquets. HD bouquets are way too costly, and one must go with a-la-carte for HD.
Only the big 4 networks main hd bouquets are costly. Other providers hd bouquets aren't costly

No, all DTHs are pre-payment mode and they can easily select choice of channels with help of website.

All CableTV Services are post payment mode... So, how much monthly charges is decided by LCOs because lack of infrastructure to select channels.
Maybe After This All DTH Will Mail Us Monthly Statement For Rate Uses.
DishTv Currently Providing It With Full Details.

Yesterday I received this message..
6zaEhEO.png

RS 153 for 100 channel ( either FTA or paid channel, we can choose as per our choice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock