Discussion Confusion clearing thread regarding TRAI rate changes effective 1st February

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dishtv is providing 100fta channels by default but it can be deselected and replaced with your choice of channels except dd channels.
I have registered my choices ( total 49 channels= 25 dd channels and 24 pay channels) as per new trai tarrif rule.
These will be activated from 1st feb 2019
How to deselect? There is no option found in Map Tool. When we go to Map Tool, it is showing "Your Cart 100", but not showing what are those 100 channels.

Dishtv is providing 100fta channels by default but it can be deselected and replaced with your choice of channels except dd channels.
I have registered my choices ( total 49 channels= 25 dd channels and 24 pay channels) as per new trai tarrif rule.
These will be activated from 1st feb 2019

How to deselect from Dish TV website?

Last edited:
How to deselect? There is no option found in Map Tool. When we go to Map Tool, it is showing "Your Cart 100", but not showing what are those 100 channels.
Click on those 100 channels and deselect, but it's of no use. Because they haven't added all the bouquets

Do pay channels included in the first 100 channels bouquet?

Reading many posts over the past few days like "when customers get the bill.....".
Is there any DTH providing monthly bill (hardcopy) and post payment option?

Reading many posts over the past few days like "when customers get the bill.....".
Is there any DTH providing monthly bill (hardcopy) and post payment option?
No, all DTHs are pre-payment mode and they can easily select choice of channels with help of website.

All CableTV Services are post payment mode... So, how much monthly charges is decided by LCOs because lack of infrastructure to select channels.

Last edited:
No, all DTHs are pre-payment mode and they can easily select choice of channels with help of website.

All CableTV Services are post payment mode... So, how much monthly charges is decided by LCOs because lack of infrastructure to select channels.
Yes, our cable provider takes post payment, but no bill there also.
We only get payment receipt in the name of cable franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock