Connecting S/PDIF in Airtel Digital HD+.

shravan1234

Reaction score
I want to know what kind of jack I need to connect in S/PDIF output in AIRTEL DIGITAL HD+.

:hd

A S/PDIF can connect to a Co-axial cable or a Optical cable... how does the S/PDIF port look like... if it is a orange colored circular one use coaxial, if it is black/grey colored square one, then use optical...

shravan1234 said:
I want to know what kind of jack I need to connect in S/PDIF output in AIRTEL DIGITAL HD+.

:hd

If it is SPDIF port then you have to connect Coaxial wire to your HT.But I have doubt is ADTV providing SPDIF port??
If it STB only having SPDIF connection and your HT having Optical coonection then Coaxial to TV and from TV to your HT Optical wire.

mmadhankumar said:
A S/PDIF can connect to a Co-axial cable or a Optical cable... how does the S/PDIF port look like... if it is a orange colored circular one use coaxial, if it is black/grey colored square one, then use optical...
The S/PDIF port look like this .
1z1r9mf.jpg

bhaskar.killi said:
You have to connect with Optical wire only.

So what kind Optical wire should I can able to connect.
It will be a better if I know the name or the Optical wire or jack to be able to connect to the S/PDIF port.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock