Connecting TS+HD to Reconnect REMSG5101, 5.1 Channel Multimedia Speaker

supermachi said:
whether all you guys connecting like that?

what is the cost of that?

nope,i am using Sony BD Home theater,it has optical in /HDMI(in/out).33 K.

people said:

Can these Audio gear boxes be used to connect my TS HD & Philips HT3011 ( which has no optical or coaxial input facility and I am not able to hence get DD sorround effect )..i mean can these or any other such product help me in retaining my present HT system and still get sorround effect?

people said:

Can these Audio gear boxes be used to connect my TS HD & Philips HT3011 ( which has no optical or coaxial input facility and I am not able to hence get DD sorround effect )..i mean can these or any other such product help me in retaining my present HT system and still get sorround effect?

pochisur said:

If you don't have HDMI / optical / coaxial digital input on your HT, you need minimum 6 ch input for the external DD decoder to work (which would provide 6 ch output after decoding DD signal).

jdrocks said:
If you don't have HDMI / optical / coaxial digital input on your HT, you need minimum 6 ch input for the external DD decoder to work (which would provide 6 ch output after decoding DD signal).

I dont think to spend 6K for DD sound alone.

Based on my current setup anything can be done?

jdrocks said:
If DVD player has 6 channel discrete output, it is doing the DD decoding and if you connect this 6 ch output to your speaker's 6 ch input you will get DD sound. TS STB does not have DD decoder. It only outputs DD signal thru HDMI and optical ports which needs to be decoded externally by an amp. If your speakers don't have HDMI or optical inputs for the built in amp, it cannot decode the DD signal from the STB directly. Therefore you can only use the L/R ports to get Dolby Prologic or use an external amp which can first decode the STB's DD signal to discrete 6 ch output for your speaker.

Perfect reply! Your Audio system does not have digital input (HDMI/Optical/SPDIF).

You can try to return the product for a refund or to shop another product.

If i connect samsung tv headphone jact to multimedia speakers, will i get 2.0 or 2.1 or 5.1 dd or 5.1 prologic sound?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock