Continue the old HD packages and HD globe untill customer request to HD access policy

How you all expect new channels in HD Golbe as the add on is no longer exist. Thats why i movie on to Dish TV. I think you can subscribe Pix HD as Al-a-carte for Rs. 23.

So it's confirmed that new HD channels won't come in discontinued HD globe add-on as expected and told by Godman bro.

Hi
How do we subscribe to all HD channels since there is no package available.
What is the concept of access fee. Is it a charge on top of the HD channel cost?

thanks

techalore said:
Hi
How do we subscribe to all HD channels since there is no package available.
What is the concept of access fee. Is it a charge on top of the HD channel cost?

thanks

In Plantinum HD base pack(ROI) you will get all HD channels expect Star World Priemere HD & 4 South HD channel @ Rs.550pm whereas in South Plantinum HD base pack you will get all HD channels expect Star World Priemere HD @ Rs.570pm.

You can activate Star World Priemere HD channel Addon @Rs.60 monthly OR Rs.300 half yearly OR Rs.500 yearly basis.

For more details visit http://www.videocond2h.com

Ronak Shah said:
In Plantinum HD base pack(ROI) you will get all HD channels expect Star World Priemere HD & 4 South HD channel @ Rs.550pm whereas in South Plantinum HD base pack you will get all HD channels expect Star World Priemere HD @ Rs.570pm.

You can activate Star World Priemere HD channel Addon @Rs.60 monthly OR Rs.300 half yearly OR Rs.500 yearly basis.

For more details visit http://www.videocond2h.com

I m confused. So there is no way to subscribe to south base back and all HD channels(not through A la carte). Then what is the access fee about?

techalore said:
I m confused. So there is no way to subscribe to south base back and all HD channels(not through A la carte). Then what is the access fee about?

Switch to DishTV as it does not charge HD access fee like Videocon or TataSky :wall

The package choice is also more economical and less confusing in DishTV. :tup :hd

techalore said:

Go for South Plantinum HD base pack @ Rs.570pm in which you will get all Asli HD channels expect Star World Priemere HD and in this there is no additional HD access fee payable...

Even Im still continuing with south silver + HD globe, I dont know when this customer will get affected by d2h, till then enjoy HD globe.[SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Continue the old HD packages and HD globe untill customer request to HD acces...

johnsonchennai said:
Even Im still continuing with south silver + HD globe, I dont know when this customer will get affected by d2h, till then enjoy HD globe.[emoji4]

What about new HD channels?

Sent from my iPad

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock