how hd access policy is great for all

dino29

Reaction score
buddy just take the highest pack and enjoy all sd and hd chs. dth ops have to pay heavy amount to hd chs for every hd ch so what do u suggest should dth operator keep increasing price of hd pack then will u all b happy. the safest way has been worked out that tata sky has entered into agreement with every broacaster which runs hd ch and also has a sd counterpart that if a cust opts for sd counterpart of the hd ch then they dont have to pay heavy price for hd channel from that broacaster. so wait n watch when tata sky adds many more hd ch u will know why this policy is great. this hd policy will benefit all broadcaster, dth operator and customer

I wanted to view HD channels only. Why not making a base pack for HD users.
I don't want all channels, all I want is HD channels of different genre.
Evaluating a policy based on future outcome is irrelevant, specially when price may come down or go up in future. We can't predict that HD access fee will be kept intact & no changes happened in future.

mystic said:
I wanted to view HD channels only. Why not making a base pack for HD users.
I don't want all channels, all I want is HD channels of different genre.
Evaluating a policy based on future outcome is irrelevant, specially when price may come down or go up in future. We can't predict that HD access fee will be kept intact & no changes happened in future.

this policy is to discourage people like u or me who wants to have choice. This is to force u to go for mega pack kind of thing. No policy is brought for charity. Total revenue reaching to tata sky is going to increase by this policy, assuming no subscriber leaves tata sky if they do not like this policy. And in feb when 'host of hd channels' will come, either hd access fee will increase or sd a la carte will increase. One valid point tata sky gave in support of this policy and i agree to it is that if they want genre based hd packaging then they have not much of choice than to go for access fee policy. But then giving small small packages like adtv would have been another option. One lie tata sky is making where they say some of our competitors (just one dish tv however) charges 450 rs for min hd pack (it is 385, so a clear lie).

hd access fee will not increase, do not worry. u will see benefits of this policy very soon. as i tod all three partners in this channels, dth op and customer will benefit

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock