Continue the old HD packages and HD globe untill customer request to HD access policy

Jerome.J

Reaction score
As per latest information I got from CC we can continue the old HD packages and HD globe for those who already subscribed the same before HD access policy came.

New HD access fee policy and HD globe removal will happen only when our current package set up is changed by request from customer.

Old HD packages= Currently removed HD packages.

Cc also said that, continue means for unlimited time.

this is good but how long they will allow this may be till they add some HD channels :p

justinemathew said:
I asked them to change my pack to have HD globe like that and they denied.

What was your package before this HD access fee came??

justinemathew said:
New South platinum hd

We can continue the old HD packages and HD globe, for those who already subscribed the same before HD access policy came.Cc also said continue means for unlimited time..

When it comes to channel addition no one trusts cc or take cc as a source and we all know why, then how can you belive when cc is saying they will allow to continue old HD pack until we dont request to remove and that too for unlimited time? I dont belive and mark my word within few months we all will be forced to New Policy and HD access fee im very much sure about this so dont be in the dreamland its a immense company and they will play its cards safely and smartly.

anyway i am happy with this news.. because i had south silver+HD Globe

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock