• Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 9,332
Satellite finder app screenshots:

h1n3sV7sOmSdUA76o5vXBk4ssIfKu1CEjBPV4td26-O7CtN9Lmsje-ppXXUZSOMoatw

0s8_9zxnLYjBjA4SO2Vx2FqEIBwKWy5xn9R5vpmf3nBwwFRvyCB6pwMx2nfZioWMVQ

PiSHH5R0BQaV24kc_YWSGKuGfzPq5soT2aZjdd-PfQc6GSIZ-JnE_IQYWxdlpSjwNeJn

cQ7gCHizYkZCNJUl_umOKtfDG_q7MX-iXe3JhGaFSuJZb3lv9A3xxO42LlFe4esdcIs

38NaMFRKcXZ9ydRVQeeWWwCOx1sd9BqI1ETCTjdh2Zlevqh-77_0dbAxeG9oYEvOXAU

Ok, your one is SatFinder and i told about Satellite Finder which is paid one.. ;)

But i found Satellite Director better.. So here is the pics & video :sp >

I about to set mobile on top of the lnb of already well settled dish pointing to any satellite. Choose same satellite whenever we fix mobile on top of the LNB properly & after fix the mobile move the dish for the satellite which you want. ;)

I specially looking for catch 83 E's C band channels on my 90 cm dish. According to my location I need 110 / 130 cm dish when I check it on satbeams. I never tried for C band channels. My c band lnbf is 17db which is not good to catch C band channels.

Nobody answer me when I asked that what exactly adjust when we set a dish for C band channels, lnb holder / lnb? what either we need to adjust when we point the dish? Nobody answer this question.

I hope I can get 83 E C band channel on my 90 cm dish. I would like to go through the software installed on my mobile this time. :) ;) yeah

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock