DDF Exclusive Customers Can use Temporary Deactivate Scheme for their Airtel Digital TV Account

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 20,667
my uncle came from vacation , and seen the set top box is still in running condition and all the balances are now wasted...
:mad::mad::mad::mad:airtel cc told me on 24th that your service will be on safe custody and only 30/- will be debited...but they did nothing...
U should check it after 24hrs before he leave

Afterall we know adtv cc :(:(

U should check it after 24hrs before he leave

Afterall we know adtv cc :(:(
he went on vacation and on that day he told me to do that..
I called from my mobile and requested to do the same..and he told me that It will be done, no need to worry.
now today i got to know that he did nothing and all the money wasted ...

he went on vacation and on that day he told me to do that..
I called from my mobile and requested to do the same..and he told me that It will be done, no need to worry.
now today i got to know that he did nothing and all the money wasted ...

I think at the time of u called adtv cc stb in power off state right ??

yes..does this make any difference ??
Absolutely

U have to know this as a ddf member bhai

If stb in off state means nothing will work like add-on addition / Removal , recharge , like this etc....

Everything stb must be in on state :(

If stb in off state means nothing will work like add-on addition / Removal , recharge , like this etc....

Everything stb must be in on state :(
Is that true bro...? In Airtel we can't do the above mentioned things if stb is power off...?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock