D2h Added 4 New channels

venkataraman said:
but when adding more channel like tata sky going to add fast

@Venkataraman bro,why are you always asking for new channels?We will inform you about new channel additions.Please enjoy todays channel addition,If my source is true tomorrow some more channels will be added.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Screenshots are required to ensure that the news is their own news. Others will be claiming that the news is being copied. Sometimes members who are not using a particular DTH will post about channel addition in that DTH by taking the news from other sites/forums. To avoid this confusion, screenshots are required.

Bro check my all channels additions news (airtel channels addition ,dishtv & d2h), all news true, im not copied other forum news. i cant share ss the  main reason my mobile phone camera damage ( camera option not working (6s iPhone) ), every night my sleeping time early morning 4.am (9-12hrs spending a day @ DDF),
bro are you thinking my breaking news copied :no
better i m going to leave this good forum

sutharshan said:
Bro check my all channels additions news (airtel channels addition ,dishtv & d2h), all news true, im not copied other forum news. i cant share ss the  main reason my mobile phone camera damage ( camera option not working (6s iPhone) ), every night my sleeping time early morning 4.am (9-12hrs spending a day @ DDF),

IMO, I don't think anyone here accusing you of copying the news.. But if you see, this news was first shared before yours in this thread,

Breaking-News-Few-new-channels-added-today-midnight

which I believe is copied from the other forums.. 

To maintain the quality & standard of this forum and to differentiate between the genuine and copy/paste news, I believe Mods/Admin are asking for screenshots.. There is No need to get emotional..

sutharshan said:

First of all nobody said you are copying the news. We expect a supporting for the threads started by the members. No exceptions to anyone here and you can see the same posts from me to others too when there is no supporting found. In general screenshots are the only support for the threads about channel addition by DTH. This is to avoid others claiming copy paste issues and to save the reputation of the forum.

Secondly, if you think of leaving forum for this reason, it is your wish. It all depends on the way the members are taking the things.

IMO, I don't think anyone here accusing you of copying the news.. But if you see, this news was first shared before yours in this thread,

Breaking-News-Few-new-channels-added-today-midnight

which I believe is copied from the other forums.. 

To maintain the quality & standard of this forum, I believe Mods/Admin are asking for screenshots.. There is No need to get emotional..

How did I miss that thread??? Thanks for mentioning it here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock