D2h adding 5 channel today mid-night

Status
Not open for further replies.
but i have one question

2 people have the same news n they created the two threads separately for the exactly same news n that too within a spam of 2 minutes only.

how it cud b possible bro:huh:huh:huh

We need etv telangana...is there any chance of addition of this channel....

shawl_who said:
ya he is asking the LCNs of all d 5 chnls, the CC is replying the chnls and its lcns to be added, he says chnls will be avail tomorrow.

But only two channels are in testing. Usually D2H will start testing of the channels from the evening and only for one time when adding PAL, they added without testing. This time also, there is no testing happening for the remaining channels. Which means, they either will add channels directly or they are not going to be added tonight. Let us wait and see since CC may not give complete details.

Need these highly demanded channels-
1.&TV HD
2. SS HD4
3. TLC HD WORLD
4. ANIMAL PLANET HD
5. MTV INDIES HD
6. NAT GEO WILD HD
7. NAT GEO ADVENTURE HD
8. EPIC HD
Not only that but also they have to be ready for upcoming 4-5 HD channels which may come in future..:-/

sas123 said:
Need these highly demanded channels-
1.&TV HD
2. SS HD4
3. TLC HD WORLD
4. ANIMAL PLANET HD
5. MTV INDIES HD
6. NAT GEO WILD HD
7. NAT GEO ADVENTURE HD
8. EPIC HD
Not only that but also they have to be ready for upcoming 4-5 HD channels which may come in future..:-/

You prefer only HD. But those channels are his wishlist.. Why do you want him to make his wishlist as per your wish bro :huh

Sadiq said:
You prefer only HD. But those channels are his wishlist.. Why do you want him to make his wishlist as per your wish bro :huh

Edited bro..

Sadiq said:
But only two channels are in testing. Usually D2H will start testing of the channels from the evening and only for one time when adding PAL, they added without testing. This time also, there is no testing happening for the remaining channels. Which means, they either will add channels directly or they are not going to be added tonight. Let us wait and see since CC may not give complete details.

but bro as far as this audio clip is concerned, i think cc has clearly said that those channels will b added 2morrow.:tup:tup:tup

also i have one thing to say, that executive lacks professionalism. i already had a word with cc a lot of times, whenever they reply they put on hold but this time in this case he was never put on hold for almost a minute.

Prateek Marwadi said:
but bro as far as this audio clip is concerned, i think cc has clearly said that those channels will b added 2morrow.:tup:tup:tup

also i have one thing to say, that executive lacks professionalism. i already had a word with cc a lot of times, whenever they reply they put on hold but this time in this case he was never put on hold for almost a minute.

Hmm only thread starter can answer you.

But regarding the confirmation from CC about all the channels, as usual, CC may not have full information. The channels may be added tomorrow night as well (remaining channels apart from the 2 testing channels). But the CC might have said that everything will be added tonight by mistake or due to lack of information. The reason I am saying this is that the testing of remaining channels are not started yet.

@ sas123 bro.. please try to understand one thing only that d2h along with other dth operators add the channels according to their comforts.

by demanding the same channels again n again won't put the ball in ur court.:tup:tup:tup

Sadiq said:
Hmm only thread starter can answer you.

But regarding the confirmation from CC about all the channels, as usual, CC may not have full information. The channels may be added tomorrow night as well (remaining channels apart from the 2 testing channels). But the CC might have said that everything will be added tonight by mistake or due to lack of information. The reason I am saying this is that the testing of remaining channels are not started yet.

bro... can u please gimme the reply for mine post no.21 :huh:huh:huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock