D2h adding 5 channel today mid-night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadiq said:
@vivek bro: My guess is also the same. I thought you should have come to know about the addition from some other forum/website and then called the CC. But you came to know about this from some FB pages.

But why the other 3 channels were not added though CC confirms it?

Also, at the end of you call, CC is telling that the channels will be available from Gold package onward and you written it is available in all packages.

you r right bro bt by mistake i typed "in all base pack" while it should be gold pack" vry sorry for it & as u also listen my audio clip & cc say that 3 etv channel will be also add bt yet not added as i think it will be next addition & i think am not done anything wrong except wrong typing(all bse pack should be on gold pack) if am i write plz say about it

Well Vivek bro. It is an unofficial fb page. They posted the news at 7:49pm. Those type of unofficial fb pages are getting news mostly from the forums only. But anyway the news was confirmed by CC. Only thing that we all don't know is about the other 3 channels.

2bedcf701caac3d50e3ff4f9a5de2f79.jpg

c6485f51e6ff276425052bdae9a3edd6.jpg

Why have you erased some portions sadiq bro ? Is it containing your VC Number bro ?

Bishnu15 said:
Why have you erased some portions sadiq bro ? Is it containing your VC Number bro ?
It is an unofficial fb page and it is against forum rules to disclose the name. So erased the part of the name.

kk leave it sadiq bro if i will got any news about remaining 3 channel i will post here

well nothing exciting anyway,none were from the much awaited channels:'(

Yes may be Some progress you will see tonight :k:tup..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock