D2h adding 5 channel today mid-night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prateek Marwadi said:
but i have one question

2 people have the same news n they created the two threads separately for the exactly same news n that too within a spam of 2 minutes only.

how it cud b possible bro:huh:huh:huh

Good find. But need to think.. Not sure what made these guys to call CC at the same time and ask for the same information. They should have got to know about the addition from some other sources and called the CC for confirmation. That is the only possibility. Even this thread starter is directly asking the CC that "what are the channels are you adding tomorrow?"

How he came to know that they are adding channels tomorrow is a big question that only he can answer.

As I told, we should not believe CC information always.. Now only 2 channels been added. Also, these channels are unsubscribed to me in my South Silver Sports pack whereas CC confirmed all 5 channels will be available to all packages.

Sadiq said:
As I told, we should not believe CC information always.. Now only 2 channels been added. Also, these channels are unsubscribed to me in my South Silver Sports pack whereas CC confirmed all 5 channels will be available to all packages.

bro... i heard this clip once again
in the last minute clip, cc clearly mentioned n told that these two channels anjan tv n prag news ll b available from 241rs north n south gold pack onwards. so cc was right bro.

now mine question is if cc is giving the information of two channels correctly then the information of other three channels have to b correct.
bcoz otherwise there is/ was no logic in it. 2 channels correct information & 3 channels incorrect information.

one more thing to b noted bro, in the last one minute clip, the thread starter said in hindi - tell me once again about these two channels - prag n anjan. he emphasized on these two channels' name only. y???

and about ur above question - how he cud come to know about the addition of these two channels.

answer is very very simple bro. this thread was created around 9 p.m.
while the two threads of prag n anjan were being tested were created in the evening itself.

so he did read the two threads n asked it from cc.

but for the rest i have doubts as i clearly told in post no. 21. something is wrong.

CC behaves differently on different times. About an year ago, when I got to know from our old member Yuvi that Kappa TV is available in the website, I wrote them if they are going to add the channel. I got a reply confirming about the addition and LCN along with addition date.

But recently when PIX HD and &pictures HD were being tested, I wrote them. They replied saying there is no such channel addition.

So, we can't believe them always.

But you may be correct on answering my question about making call to the CC about addition.

But what do you mean in last line. Even not able to understand from you post#21. Are you talking about the other guy who posted the same news? If yes, he could have copied the news from somewhere else.

Sadiq said:
But what do you mean in last line. Even not able to understand from you post#21. Are you talking about the other guy who posted the same news? If yes, he could have copied the news from somewhere else.

the other guy - created the thread two minuted b4 this thread.
so bro... he did not give any proof but created the thread with exactly the same news.

then one more thread was created with exactly the same news n in this thread a valid source is there i.e. the audio clip.

both the thread creators r of different place - so the cc with whom they had talked might b from different locations.

exactly the same information about the exact channel names n exactly the same time - cannot b possible.

Prateek Marwadi said:
the other guy - created the thread two minuted b4 this thread.
so bro... he did not give any proof but created the thread with exactly the same news.

then one more thread was created with exactly the same news n in this thread a valid source is there i.e. the audio clip.

both the thread creators r of different place - so the cc with whom they had talked might b from different locations.

exactly the same information about the exact channel names n exactly the same time - cannot b possible.

Yes, it is not possible. Only they both can explain why they called CC and how they came to know about this addition.

Bottom line is inconsequential channels have been added. Mainly these are not viewer demand but carriage fee income for d2h. Till their us listing happens which is expected by month end, the funds won't come in and no major sd or hd channels will be added.

ayanc99 said:
Bottom line is inconsequential channels have been added. Mainly these are not viewer demand but carriage fee income for d2h. Till their us listing happens which is expected by month end, the funds won't come in and no major sd or hd channels will be added.

i think it is the top line:em:em:hehe:hehe:nj:nj:rofl:rofl:hs:hs

Sadiq said:
Yes, it is not possible. Only they both can explain why they called CC and how they came to know about this addition.

good morning sadiq bro,as u asking me to how i know that tommrow will add new channel
answer:- when i was using facebook in evening i saw a fb page given news that tommrow d2h will add 5 channel wich i given here then i thought at first we should ask to Cc aboit it & i called & asked then i posted here

kmrvivek87 said:
good morning sadiq bro,as u asking me to how i know that tommrow will add new channel
answer:- when i was using facebook in evening i saw a fb page given news that tommrow d2h will add 5 channel wich i given here then i thought at first we should ask to Cc aboit it & i called & asked then i posted here

@vivek bro: My guess is also the same. I thought you should have come to know about the addition from some other forum/website and then called the CC. But you came to know about this from some FB pages.

But why the other 3 channels were not added though CC confirms it?

Also, at the end of you call, CC is telling that the channels will be available from Gold package onward and you written it is available in all packages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock