DDF Exclusive d2h channels will b available in dishtv stb from now from d2h satellite direction ST2

• Thread starter Thread starter Devaraj V
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 479
  • Views Views: Views 100,410
I think they have updated only next box, other to follow slowly,so South customers to wait for ST2 with old boxes till they update software,till now DishTV targeting to get maximum new South customers with next box, their Target will be old customers in coming days,so do not get impatient

Step 1
Voluntary raise the complaint to customer care..... ST2 Direction.....

Step 2
Fix appointment

Step 3
Frequency change & software upload

Step 4
101 Error showing

Step 5
Happy code send... channel number 542[sun tv]

Step 6
One time switch off& On..... Channel view successfully .... Only DishTV nxt users.

Step 1
Voluntary raise the complaint to customer care..... ST2 Direction.....

Step 2
Fix appointment

Step 3
Frequency change & software upload

Step 4
101 Error showing

Step 5
Happy code send... channel number 542[sun tv]

Step 6
One time switch off& On..... Channel view successfully .... Only DishTV nxt users.
Step 5 more details ?

Bro, raised service request for dish realigning and received call from local technician and said have to change the LNB and software update to be done. My question after changing position and software updation will current dish TV package and add-on will change to Videocon dth package?. please confirm

Bro, raised service request for dish realigning and received call from local technician and said have to change the LNB and software update to be done. My question after changing position and software updation will current dish TV package and add-on will change to Videocon dth package?. please confirm
dishtv packs will be continue

why are they changing lnb? so they will keep your monoblock lnb and give you single universal monoblock lnb.

Back
Top Bottom