DDF Exclusive d2h channels will b available in dishtv stb from now from d2h satellite direction ST2

Surya hd surya music and surya comedy till not adedd
I think, Might be not added conax encryption on these channels on st2, hence not supporting on dish TV stbs. Once they will add conax encryption then those channels will be appeared on dish TV stbs.

Hat,s off for those members who are waiting for merging from Last 1.5 years and finally they got Babaji ka.... :p
There is unnecessary hype and unwanted excitement about the Sat alignment. The whole merger exercise is for benefit of the company. They increase their market share, become a leader in DTH business and their share prices will increase. There is nothing for the customer except addition of a few more crap channels.

Tried lot of options contacted cc,went to senior desk,wrote a mail to nodal,wrote to CEO but became tired instead. Only when there is an update we will receive it.

so finally called CC and fixed an appointment.

Dish HD box doesn't support aligning to ST satellite, only NXT boxes are supported.

Realignment to ST satellite : Free of cost
HD to NXT setupbox upgrade : Rs 600 and Rs 800(not sure with the difference, but went with Rs 600)

so finally called CC and fixed an appointment.

Dish HD box doesn't support aligning to ST satellite, only NXT boxes are supported.

Realignment to ST satellite : Free of cost
HD to NXT setupbox upgrade : Rs 600 and Rs 800(not sure with the difference, but went with Rs 600)
there is no upgrade for hd stb's...
it is only for sd boxes...

Guys, i heard from Dishtv technician, there is shortage of NXT boxes, so CC is not taking request for older customers at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock