DDF Exclusive d2h channels will b available in dishtv stb from now from d2h satellite direction ST2

Whats the special they offering apart from D2h channels..?Y they behaving like they have More no of channels than any Other in Planet...🤷

Whats the special they offering apart from D2h channels..?Y they behaving like they have More no of channels than any Other in Planet...🤷

Even the d2h channels they added are crap channels. I do not know about Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam channels, but the Telugu channels they added are not very popular channels and are bottom in TRP listing. I expected Zee Telugu HD or Zee Cinemalu HD will be added but that had not happened.
I advise not to spend money unnecessarily in upgrading to NXT HD Boxes only to get these useless channels.
I am already on NXT HD but not in a hurry to go for realignment.

This thread should help D6005hd customers to get those channels. Whether it is advisable to go for NXT box by paying 600(even though they are not offering we have to fight to get it)? Or to stay patient and wait for an update. There is lot of confusion whether D6005hd box will receive update in near future or not? Learned members should help us here. BTW if i have upgraded to D6005hd box within one year will it be possible to claim warranty and change for nxt box?

This thread should help D6005hd customers to get those channels. Whether it is advisable to go for NXT box by paying 600(even though they are not offering we have to fight to get it)? Or to stay patient and wait for an update. There is lot of confusion whether D6005hd box will receive update in near future or not? Learned members should help us here. BTW if i have upgraded to D6005hd box within one year will it be possible to claim warranty and change for nxt box?
Bro If u r under warrenty...You dnt have to pay for box...,but u need to spend 200(service visit)+AdapterforNXT as it is different from hd+s.

028a46878a3a6739317da2330e3a6e13.jpg
Bro..Can u re-post this image in a good clarity & viewable???
Clarity of this image is poor.
And its a vital brochure Image for south customers.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock