DDF Exclusive d2h channels will b available in dishtv stb from now from d2h satellite direction ST2

After realignment dish tv users possible to view dish tv Channels ?? If means how ??

Either dish tv or d2h signals are possible in single dish unless both from same satellite if I'm not wrong :huh::huh:

After realignment dish tv users possible to view dish tv Channels ?? If means how ??

Either dish tv or d2h signals are possible in single dish unless both from same satellite if I'm not wrong :huh::huh:
No, it's impossible to get dish tv channels once they realigned their dish towards d2h position.

No, it's impossible to get dish tv channels once they realigned their dish towards d2h position.
Videocon d2h is in the process of acquiring new TPs from ST2.After that channels will be added on d2h also...:tup:

Videocon d2h is in the process of acquiring new TPs from ST2.After that channels will be added on d2h also...:tup:
Do you know how many unused ku band transponders left on Indian beam of ST 2 satellite 🤔

I think, only 4 TPs left on Indian beam of ST 2.

In talk with Dishtv seniors it was communicated to me that only south users of dishtv will realigned towards ST2.This will save them space by not adding any south channels on Dishtv and will have space in Dishtv for ROI users. This means Dishtv will continue using 95 location.

Last edited:
In talk with Dishtv seniors it was communicated to me that only south users of dishtv will realigned towards ST2.This will save them space by not adding any south channels on Dishtv and will have space in Dishtv for ROI users. This means Dishtv will continue using 95 location.
I don't think so, because it will cost extra to them.Dish realignment will be Done in phase manner. It will take some time, then will continue operations on st 2 only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock