DDF Exclusive d2h channels will b available in dishtv stb from now from d2h satellite direction ST2

@avipersistent bro there will be extra cost if they use two satellites...

I also think that they will realign to ST2 in phase and it will help them to reduce cost.

@Vishnu777 This was confirmed to me by seniors in Dishtv that there will be no realignment to ST2 for ROI users while on call when I demanded ROI channels from D2h on Dishv.Also an article from ultra news confirmed this.I cannot quote the link as its banned in the forum if I am not wrong.

Last edited:
:mad::mad:Very worst dealers and poor service. Every time I upgrade one by one from 2006 in Dishtv. Every time they ask money for every change in their worst manner. Dishtv also asks money and technician also ask money to visit. Now I am using Dish NXT HD premium box and I raise a request to realign my dish to the ST2 satellite. But cc says its free of service but the technician asks Rs.200 to visit and change direction.
The nonsense of Dishtv and their dealers, Old box users need to purchase New box to realign ST2 satellite and New box users need to pay extra. :mad:

:mad::mad:Very worst dealers and poor service. Every time I upgrade one by one from 2006 in Dishtv. Every time they ask money for every change in their worst manner. Dishtv also asks money and technician also ask money to visit. Now I am using Dish NXT HD premium box and I raise a request to realign my dish to the ST2 satellite. But cc says its free of service but the technician asks Rs.200 to visit and change direction.
The nonsense of Dishtv and their dealers, Old box users need to purchase New box to realign ST2 satellite and New box users need to pay extra. :mad:
then you can call dishtv to complain against technician

After complaint also nothing will happen, because they are supported their technician. They arrange the same technician to visit, so I afraid of they do anything wrong in my dish setup. so better I go with the best service provider(Tatasky). BYE, BYE Disthv after 10plus years using this worst service with the hope, they can give the best service and best entertainment but nothing will happen.

Kathir bro what about Surya HD and Surya others channels? Dish tv website aldredy adedd this channels?

Today DishTV office side said :
Currently New Installation of Customer opting South language Channel are activating by aligning
ODU to Dish TV Satellite [NSS/ SES-8 (950 E), G SAT-15 (93.50 E) & Asia Sat (100.50 E)].
Also using Mono Block LNBF if Customer opting for HD package.
Now onwards New Installation/ Conversion of Customer opting South language Channel must be
active by aligning ODU to d2h Satellite [ST-2 (880 E)] using Liberty Boxes initially.
In Service call of eligible Customer, ODU needs to align to d2h Satellite [ST-2 (880 E)].
Benefits :
• More Channels of South language to the Customer (Educate Customer on change of LCN)
• Easy alignment using Universal LNBF (Single Satellite)
Note : In Service call of Customer having MPEG-2 Box, need conversion to MPEG-4

What i can understand from @kathir bro #376 is people who have tru D6005 hd box can also change to ST-2 satellite but they need to change their lnbf to universal lnbf . I dont know whether it is right?

6005 hd box will available st2 shortly i called today they told like that will wai and see friends.....(y)

Last edited:
What i can understand from @kathir bro #376 is people who have tru D6005 hd box can also change to ST-2 satellite but they need to change their lnbf to universal lnbf . I dont know whether it is right?
Thats not bro...it doesnt matter which lnb u may have...but we can see the line "Liberty box intially" i.e other hd boxes vl also get in coming days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock