DDF Exclusive d2h channels will b available in dishtv stb from now from d2h satellite direction ST2

A co resident in my Apartment with DishNXT HD Prem. requested cc for realignment. Technician came and realigned dish, followed the process and happy code shared. But at sw updating stage, the stb hanged. He tried several times but each time the stb hanged as software update reached 89%. He said the stb is not supporting and will work only when sw is updated through pen drive and it may take a month's time for them in getting pendrives. Then he aligned back the dish to its original position. To the pity of my co resident the channels he was getting in old set up started showing 101 error. The technician tuned channel to CH.96 and asked him to not to change the channel and also not to switch of the stb for half an hour and he will get his channels back and cooly left the place. Even after one hour nothing happened. He got a mail from dish tv saying realignment process completed and asked for his feed back! The subscriber got annoyed. He phoned CC, sent mails and contacted the technician but of no use. Yesterday he finally received a call from cc who assured him that they will arrange for techn. visit once again. Today nobody came, Tommorrow is Sunday and techn.'s visit is not guaranteed. Since five days he is not getting his subscribed channels except some FTA channels. He is cursing the Dish Tv, " Namashkar to your St2 alignment process. Let me get my original set up back"

I am also having NXT HD stb and after seeing the plight of my co resident, decided not to call the CC for realignment and advise the members to be not in a hurry to go for sat realignment and wait for the process to be stabilized. If any one wants it immediately, they can do it at their own risk.

Friends, me too had the same problem, i too had a second thought why did i switch to ST satellite, SW issue is there where error code 101, 301, channels hangs, multiple sw upgrade did not work, then technician took the setupbox and did sw upgradation at their place and brought it back.

Now working as a charm.

I waited for 3 days to get back setupbox

Applicable w.e.f. May 4, 2018 for new subscribers availing ‘DishTV’ connection and opting for South Zone packs. Existing subscribers can also avail these packs on re-alignment upon specific request. MPEG-4 box cardless box mandatory.

301 : Press My Dishtv Button on remote - Navigate down- Select Info Sheet - Select Transponder Information - let dish NXT (Liberty) read transponder frequencies ( let turn green)..when all turns green press back..
101 : log in to account- troubleshoot- select 101 - confirm (make sure Dish NXT is on durin process) .. refresh command will be sent..

Last edited:
Sad,
Please help
Jaya Movie, MK Networks, Zee Tamil HD, Color Tamil HD, Star Vijay HD, Surya HD, Udaya HD, Gemini MoviesHD will adds on Dishtv

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock