DDF Exclusive d2h channels will b available in dishtv stb from now from d2h satellite direction ST2

621bcb122ccdc3923fe606824378c403.jpg
Bro I have Few Doubts...Please try to clarify

"If a Customer Wants North Packs in South,the Installation will happen the way its happening now" Is that Means Installation should be Done On NSS6...?
So, Dishtv won't vacate NSS6 anytime soon(Atleast for 1year)...and after addition of all North Content on D2H(ST2) they should re align these new customers(Who Choses North pack now) to ST2(If Dishtv plans to vacate NNS6)

I Didn't Get the last point...If a customer wants both North+South content,He has to Choose South Pack Nd Top up in case of any missing content.

Last edited:
Why DishTV should send a technician to some body in South to change Dish orientation who is watching only north channels,they will do in after getting more TPs on ST2 and if they vacate fully NSS6 and Asiasat 5,

They will come with a plan to realign antenna like customer need to pay 200 to technician and as compensation they will get 1 month HD channels free access.

They will come with a plan to realign antenna like customer need to pay 200 to technician and as compensation they will get 1 month HD channels free access.
Bro,
1)Whether LCN of dishtv will be same as in d2h.Already amit bro asked this .
2)Will be able to set favourites like in d2h ...like channel sorting.

Bro,
1)Whether LCN of dishtv will be same as in d2h.Already amit bro asked this .
2)Will be able to set favourites like in d2h ...like channel sorting.

Lcns will be same as in d2h :eek:k:
Favorites will depend on software so wait till anyone purchase this stb or other experts like @kathir @Vishnu777 bros should tell
As You Said, Favorites Will be based on software support.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock