DDF Exclusive d2h channels will b available in dishtv stb from now from d2h satellite direction ST2

That I know bro.The First post says only for south channels and for new customers only.
Only South channels...? They meant to say who prefers to watch South channels(D2h has More South chnls than Dishtv) they will get all channels of D2h including north channels(Dishtv has good no.of north channels than d2h)

Previous customers?
They didnt give any info regarding old customers...i think only for new customers. The STB used for new customers now as liberty box is cardless nd that box will directly activated on st2(d2h)...but for old customers changing antenna is not just enough migration should be done at higher end to change Packages to d2h pack...its just my thought.We will get clarity in few hours if they start trial run before may 4th.

Last edited:
Only South channels...? They meant to say who prefers to watch South channels(D2h has More South chnls than Dishtv) they will get all channels of D2h including north channels(Dishtv has good no.of north channels than d2h)

Yes its for dishtv which lacks south channels which will now be available from ST2.Other channels barring few like 9xo,food food and few news channels all other are present already on dishtv.

Yes its for dishtv which lacks south channels which will now be available from ST2.Other channels barring few like 9xo,food food and few news channels all other are present already on dishtv.
Yes bro...Dish tv have Good no of North indian channels than D2h...,so for ppl who prefers north content they will b aligned to Dishtv till Those channels will be added on ST2..Then after North Customers will also be changed to ST2.

621bcb122ccdc3923fe606824378c403.jpg
When you call customer care, they say they do not have any information about it ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock