D2h Child to Individual connection

Reaction score
Hi.... Friends..... I have total 3 D2h connections in that one is parent connection and the other two are child connections. Suppose if i want one of the child connection as individual as i dont want to be in parent connection. Will it be possible to get child as individual connection??? Please help me as i am in diamond pack d2h has increased Multiple tv connection rates thats why.

why do u want to take out one connection and create a new id as that would prove more costly

dino29 said:
why do u want to take out one connection and create a new id as that would prove more costly

my dad doesnt watch english channels thats why i opt for south silver pack. so i can save 50 rupees monthly.

add top up on the child connection in which u want to see english chs as simple as that

dino29 said:
add top up on the child connection in which u want to see english chs as simple as that

As i moving to hd my fathers tv is 22 inch led tv so he doesnt need hd connection as in child connection we cant change package only for dad's connection so i am making that connection individual.

You can do as far as i know. We dishtv users made separate connection from multi connection.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock