Breaking D2H Cisco Model Boxes Phased Out And Swapping

Vadirocks

Industry Insider
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Dear All

D2h CISCO models are being phased out & all subscribers need to be migrated on other chipset( CONAX/VMX ). Below mentioned models will be impacted due to this and need to be replaced on FOC

Swap basis.

Model Name
HD6666-RF
D-SW-6666RF
HD6677-RF
S-SW-6666RF
D-SW-6677RF
4K-4001-UHD
HD5555-RF
DIGISTB6677-IR
D-SW-HD6677RF
D-SW-4KUHD
D-SW-HD5555RF
S-SW-HD6677RF
S-SW-HD5555RF
SWAP-4KUHD-8003
S-SW-4KUHD
D-SW-HD6677IR
D-SW-6677IR

As & when customer of these models contact us for any issue, calls will be generated under below Manner and these calls should be closed with Swap/Conversion fault code only.

1.Call category “Natural FR "-- Technician has to visit customer premises and replace the STB with appropriate STB models (Other than CISCO/Irdeto models). No charges to be collected from customer towards STB Swap with Adapter & Remote and only take a visit charge if applicable.

2. Auto Call category “FOC Visit & Swap-Discontinued STB"-- Technician has to visit customer premises and replace the STB with appropriate STB models (Other than CISCO/Irdeto models). No charges to be collected from customer towards Visit or STB Swap with Adapter & Remote.

DCC/SF will be paid as per standard Visit Payout & SWAP STBs consumed against these tickets will also be paid as per IW Swap Payout policy.

Go Live : 5th Mar 2024.

Why

So all these set-top box which they are swapping were unable to use Conax encryption (which is being used by dish tv on SES-8 95E) ?

Is dishd2h planning to switch off ST2 88E and use SES-8 95E to complete the merger ?

Bro, how to find the model. In STB, unable to find. In app showing only SD Set top box.

Mera v-7000 Hdw wala model h toh kya woh bhi change karna hai

T: I have v-7000 Hd model, should I change that?

Last edited by a moderator:
In above list four 4k STB models mentioned,

Imo-if someone using 4k STB then swapping means they will give HD STB or may be Stream Android STB for 4k users,
if they give HD STB then its a disadvantage to those users.

They mentioned Cisco and irdeto are not available for replacement

I am using 2222 and 2244. Which technology used in these boxes??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock