d2h cut one day my account

• Thread starter Thread starter Anup Tiwari
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 13
  • Views Views: Views 2,053
Dear Mr. Tiwari,

Thank you for writing to Videocon D2h.

This is with reference to your e mail dated Sept 13, 2015 regarding Videocon d2h services for customer id #######

We would like to inform you that package prices are uniform for all subscribed customers and it has been revised from Sep 01, 2015. Please be informed that the Price Protection benefit against SUPER GOLD Pack has been updated on your d2h account on Sep 13, 2015. Please note that your current base pack is SUPER GOLD with monthly subscription of Rs. 253/- , current account balance is of Rs. 288.49/- as on Sep 13, 2015 with next recharge date Oct 18, 2015. Please be informed that any changes in base package or add-on pack will affect the due date.

If you have any further queries, please email us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

For details of all our Products and Services you may visit our Website http://www.videocond2h.com.

Warm Regards,

Customer Care

Videocon d2h

Note: - You can also call our customer care helpline on +917355873558.

it is not matter only 7-8 rs. it is matter that i was an Advocate. and i reached Manny time judge interview. now i am government job in criminal cases Department. so i don't want anybody make me fool.

now my account automatically date updated with 19 oct 2015 very confused why is d2h increase or discrease my account

Back
Top Bottom