• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Can any dealer make change online in my account here

Roleplayer

Registered
Reaction score
l took a temporary break, now l want to active connection before end date.

Any dealer here who can active my dth & update my recharge date...

Waiting for reply... l will dm him & give the remain detail

Sivabhaskar

Registered
Reaction score
l took a temporary break, now l want to active connection before end date.

Any dealer here who can active my dth & update my recharge date...

Waiting for reply... l will dm him & give the remain detail
Do you have an active base plan right now? What exactly do you want the dealer to do for you? Do you want them to recharge your Smart Card with a new plan? Or do you just want to know the end date of your currently active base plan?

Roleplayer

Registered
Reaction score
Do you have an active base plan right now?
l have, when l took break for 70 day on 29 June 2020 & my recharge date 19 Nov. 2020. Now l dont wait to complete 70 day & want to watch tv.

l chat with cc & all of them facing technical problem to operate my ld. They advice me to try after 24 hr.

lf dealer able to take me out of that break (active my connection & update recharge date) plz do...

Sivabhaskar

Registered
Reaction score
l have, when l took break for 70 day on 29 June 2020 & my recharge date 19 Nov. 2020. Now l dont wait to complete 70 day & want to watch tv.

l chat with cc & all of them facing technical problem to operate my ld. They advice me to try after 24 hr.

lf dealer able to take me out of that break (active my connection & update recharge date) plz do...
Sorry, I am not a dealer. Hopefully someone will respond to you before end of today.

I was just trying to understand what exactly your need was. Because I was not aware that customers could put a pause on their Sun Direct Base Plan subscription (validity period) and then continue on a later date to complete the remaining period left in their validity, which is calculated based on the date from when they actually started the pause. This is a good option for people travelling to an outstation for a particularly longer period, but have opted for an annual or semi-annual plan. The validity days won't go to waste while they are staying outstation for a prolonged period.

Roleplayer

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, I am not a dealer. Hopefully someone will respond to you before end of today.

I was just trying to understand what exactly your need was. Because I was not aware that customers could put a pause on their Sun Direct Base Plan subscription (validity period) and then continue on a later date to complete the remaining period left in their validity, which is calculated based on the date from when they actually started the pause. This is a good option for people travelling to an outstation for a particularly longer period, but have opted for an annual or semi-annual plan. The validity days won't go to waste while they are staying outstation for a prolonged period.
Actually their cc clearly deny to give breal, when l tweet matter them & TRAl they came in action that day :rofl2: . Thx to TRAl. Today complain break problem too. Wait n watch.

Thx for ur concern btw!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sreerag s aithy DTH Updates Easy Package Change For D2h Dealer App d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 1
pradeepking66 Good News Tatasky hd new connection dealer offer rs1600 only Tata Sky 2
D Seeking Help Any TATA SKY Technician or Dealer Owner Here? Tata Sky 2
abhinaba Discussion Unethical business practice by dealer for multi connection Airtel Digital TV HD 0
M I want to buy 6 fet Prime focos C Band dish Antenna wher to buy in Hyderabad please provide Dealer & shop details. Buy/Sell DTH & Sat Equipments 4
aaasteel Seeking Help tatasky dealer Buy/Sell DTH & Sat Equipments 0
Shivraj Dish TV Dealer Contact number changed Dish TV 0
boldy Dishtv biz dealer app update Dish TV 5
X Any Tata sky dealer here need urgent help Tata Sky 4
B Dealer or tatasky website Tata Sky 0
I any Dish TV Dealer Here? Dish TV 3
jay vithlani Tata Sky customer and dealer IVR got changed Tata Sky 4
M For Dealer Demo HD Settop Box Dish TV 1
V Videocon d2h launches Dealer Mobile App "VideoconD2H Production" DTH Support & Comparisons 0
V Videocon d2h launches Dealer Mobile App "VideoconD2H Production" d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 5
I Hello I need Dishtv dealer id Dish TV 1
S dish tv dealer in dubai Dish TV Lanka 2
J Dish Tv International Dealer Dish TV Lanka 4
S DTH Recharge Dealer Buy/Sell DTH & Sat Equipments 0
Devdharshan I need a Dubai dish Tv International dealer id for a small check up Dish TV 11
A DISHTV Dealer Dish TV 2
S Any Dealer Has Zenega HD box in stock ? Dish TV HD 0
S Upcoming channel list source airtel dealer Airtel Digital TV 12
Thakur Leyland Dealer Delivers 1stMiTR Bus in T-state Digital Cable TV 0
S recharge successful in dealer but I didn't got message Dish TV 3