D2H has improper program guide

dino29 said:
Laxman007 said:
Hi guys

Even i am noticing the incorrect EPG on d2h. I finally got very frustrated and called my brother-in-law who was working in d2h till last year. In fact he only had convinced me to buy d2h.

He told me that the d2h EPG has gone incorrect and wrong because their agreement with the EPG company Whatsonindia expired in december 2012.

So I checked the whatsonindia site { Welcome to What's On India } and i found that d2h is no longer a client of theirs. All the other DTH operators get their EPG from whatsonindia.

i guess that explains why the quality at d2h has gone so bad suddenly :-(

Laxman

Stop spreading wrong info, videocon d2h is very much a client of what's on india. check this link

404 - File or directory not found.

some people are coming on dth forums just to defame videocon d2h.

O ho dino29 sir!

The link you have sent is the channel lineup that Whatsonindia is reporting for all operators. Doesnt mean that videocond2h is a client of whatson.

Even DD-Direct channel lineup is mention on whatsonindia site [ http://www.whatsonindia.com/WhatsOnTV/Channel-Lineup/DD_-_DTH_[FREE_2_AIR].aspx ]

But we all know DD Direct does not have EPG.

What I have posted is something I have confirmed from D2H employee directly. Pls do not make accusations that I am trying to defame D2H.

And if videocon d2h had good Epg then this post would not have been necessary. the fact is that even today i am seeing good EPG on tata sky and bad one on d2h. :-(

Laxman

give official written proof that tata sky is a clienet and videocon d2h is not

when you go inside Select Operator option, you will get d2h as option to select in whatsonindia

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock