D2H Onam advertisement....

• Thread starter jairaj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 2,537
shawl_who said:
gud effort @jadoo bro.
Are kairali we n jeevan , new ones ? :huh

Shawl bro Jeevan TV available small screen on D2H. Are they shifting it to main screen ? That may be the case.

Just now I verified Jeevan in Active Service. I Could not read any text portions from that channel.

Bishnu15 said:
See bro, if u create a thread with pics, source etc u dont want like button to be hit ? You must respect the pain one takes in creating new threads with source, SS etc. I want everyone to get their desired appreciation. If they dont get then what will be their motivation in giving updates here ? Dont get me wrong bro, everyone should get their due appreciation. :)

you can check my threads, some threads with pics also, till now i didnt checked how many likes i got..and i even dnt bother about that socalled ' likes '..its upto members.dont force everyone on your desire.leave them to their desire

dinesh19 said:
you can check my threads, some threads with pics also, till now i didnt checked how many likes i got..and i even dnt bother about that socalled ' likes '..its upto members.dont force everyone on your desire.leave them to their desire

It is not a question of likes bro. Its a question of appreciating one's hard work which u dont do.

Devesh said:
Plz dont force or ask anyone for likes.:no

No one is getting my point bro. I am not forcing anyone for likes but I want everyone to get their due appreciation otherwise what will be the motivation left for a person to post good updates in this forum ? Please try and understand.

Re: RE: D2H Onam advertisement....

Bishnu15 said:
No one is getting my point bro. I am not forcing anyone for likes but I want everyone to get their due appreciation otherwise what will be the motivation left for a person to post good updates in this forum ? Please try and understand.
For motivation people always post good update or fast update,

Look bro every people hv 5here own mentality we can not change that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock