Seeking Help Planning to buy new d2h connection

smilekillee

Reaction score
I'm using tata play since 7 years... Now I'm going to buy new d2h connection for my parents ...Is vediocon d2h is good for SD channels ?? Any one suggest me the tamil packs with NCF

Last edited:
Brave decision, i am seeing people's planing to move on Tata .

Bhai you can get second connection of Tata and I guess you will get discount on NCF in 2nd Connection.

Brave decision, i am seeing people's planing to move on Tata .

Bhai you can get second connection of Tata and I guess you will get discount on NCF in 2nd Connection.
I'm not going to move from tata.. going to buy another dth brand for my parents... Nd I'm not in interest to use tata play as 2nd connection...Please say vediocon d2h has good Sd quality

Bro, my suggestion if your parents watching only few tamizh channels and if those are available in Sun Direct you try that just because you are using 2nd TV & ONLY Rs.50 NCF .
Our DDF friends can provide quality of SD channels in Sun Direct since I am not using the same..

Not confusing you..just me suggestion to reduce your monthly spend .

Bro, my suggestion if your parents watching only few tamizh channels and if those are available in Sun Direct you try that just because you are using 2nd TV & ONLY Rs.50 NCF .
Our DDF friends can provide quality of SD channels in Sun Direct since I am not using the same..

Not confusing you..just me suggestion to reduce your monthly spend
Ok I can understand your suggestion.... Let me consider sun direct also

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock