Seeking Help Planning to buy new d2h connection

@smilekillee - First and foremost, I am not trying to divert or compel you. Just some thoughts or opinions to share with you.

Since you requested the Tamil pack for your parents in terms of SD channel quality, all Tamil channels are available in Airtel for 248/month, including NCF, and SD channels have good PQ and AQ, regardless of whether your parents use a CRT or an LED TV.

Still, if you wish to remain with Sun Direct or D2H, check the Tamil channels availability and purchase it.

Best wishes ☺️

I saw you joined this forum one week ago, so welcome to the DDF family ☺️

@smilekillee - First and foremost, I am not trying to divert or compel you. Just some thoughts or opinions to share with you.

Since you requested the Tamil pack for your parents in terms of SD channel quality, all Tamil channels are available in Airtel for 248/month, including NCF, and SD channels have good PQ and AQ, regardless of whether your parents use a CRT or an LED TV.

Still, if you wish to remain with Sun Direct or D2H, check the Tamil channels availability and purchase it.

Best wishes ☺️

Rs 248 pack not contain colours Tamil

Best wishes ☺️

Thank you for your suggestion... I also consider airtel

If you can able to source an old model Dishtv / D2h box for your new connection, it should be better for SD channels. Better quality and favourite options.

Now local dealers provide with cheapest Yearly offers with hd / sd channels packs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock