• Thread starter Hero
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 9,390
I have sd box with usb on back side

udy5e4az.jpg
revy2a9y.jpg

it is for sure that they will charge.

soon ts will enable and will ask for subsciprion.

and dish tv has to forgot free unlimited recording.

i can recollect when ts+ Sd recorder luanched in year2009(not sure) they were asking rs50 for recording facility

Ajanthan said:
my d2h sd box has USB port can i record in that box or want to buy a new sd box recorder??

kafeel_azam said:
I have sd box with usb on back side

udy5e4az.jpg
revy2a9y.jpg

that is the box. Never know it already released but it seems possible about u to start recording next few months.

Abhi9x said:
Really d2h going to launch SD recorder???

ya

Ajanthan said:
my d2h sd box has USB port can i record in that box or want to buy a new sd box recorder??

Maybe u have to buy new box. U can only upgrade for hd box & sd box in future. Never heard sd upgrade for new normal box.

Box design not good actually. Previous model of HD was great (not white).

Wow there is factory reset / forced ota button. Nice. can we manually upgr s/w ?

Happy to c that

Hero said:

Wow there is factory reset / forced ota button. Nice. can we manually upgr s/w ?

Happy to c that

Can you post the pic showing factory reset and forced ota buttons. I want to see it really.

Bapun Raz said:
Hero said:

Happy to c that

Can you post the pic showing factory reset and forced ota buttons. I want to see it really.

See The Second Image In Above Post

Vadirocks said:
Bapun Raz said:
Hero said:

Happy to c that

See The Second Image In Above Post

i was thinking if that USB port is to play some video files

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock