Does component out of Videocon D2H SD really work?

Re: RE: Does component out of Videocon D2H SD really work?

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
No.. Most of CRT TV have this but recently some manufactures remove them or not providing..
Suppose, if we take analogue cable connection then the input goes into RF?

Thanks kumarbhai for ur valuable inputs. I'm really wondering whether I should go with the HD stb or not, considering the fact that the d2h HD stb's are poor in build quality, and have certain hardware (heating) and software (hanging) issues as well.

geekvishal said:

I dont know about that ... even its RF and our TV doesnt have RF Input then i think converting cables from RF to RCA may be available in the market

luksdokill said:
Thanks kumarbhai for ur valuable inputs. I'm really wondering whether I should go with the HD stb or not, considering the fact that the d2h HD stb's are poor in build quality, and have certain hardware (heating) and software (hanging) issues as well.

About D2H HD STB then users may give u feedbacks.. i am not using D2H..

geekvishal said:

Hey GeekVishal, as far as I remember, u had a sansui furrato tv. If u still use it and have component provision in it, I strongly recommend u to upgrade ur stb.

P.S. The RF cable is used for those TVs which neither have component, nor the composite A/V ports (As Kumarbhai has shown). Such old TV's require traditional tuning mechanisms (Autotune / Manual Tune) via analog cable. Once the output of the STB is seen after proper tuning, it is stored as a channel on your tv.

The analog cable is connected to the RF out, and goes into the RF In of ur TV, where u once had ur cable wallah's connection as input.

I'm using the same setup for my grandparents' tv, and it works like a charm.

Please dont post any images,links from other forums... its not allowed here.. please remove the link

luksdokill said:
Hey GeekVishal, as far as I remember, u had a sansui furrato tv. If u still use it and have component provision in it, I strongly recommend u to upgrade ur stb.

P.S. The RF cable is used for those TVs which neither have component, nor the composite A/V ports (As Kumarbhai has shown). Such old TV's require traditional tuning mechanisms (Autotune / Manual Tune) via analog cable. Once the output of the STB is seen after proper tuning, it is stored as a channel on your tv.

AFAIK RF means Radio Frequency .. so we have to scan/search for it.. correct me if wrong..

Re: RE: Does component out of Videocon D2H SD really work?

luksdokill said:

The analog cable is connected to the RF out, and goes into the RF In of ur TV, where u once had ur cable wallah's connection as input.

I'm using the same setup for my grandparents' tv, and it works like a charm.
I don't have that Sansui TV anymore. I have Samsung 23 inches LED and SD STB of d2h. That is why I was wondering about component output, but the STB doesn't has one.

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
AFAIK RF means Radio Frequency .. so we have to scan/search for it.. correct me if wrong..

Yes, absolutely. However the quality is not at par with a composite cable (RCA) connection, as this depends on the quality of analog cable you're using (Older aluminium ones are less conductive than the latest copper ones).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock