Breaking D2H (ST-2) All LCN Changing from 30th August 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't we..? If they start LCNs from rounded off numbers lile 2100,2150,2200?
I also not liked this type of starts of LCNs but may be for future arrangements many slots are given vacant 🤔
Regional channels now placed in GEC-Movies-Music-News-Religious format ...gaps in all this category also

Not happy to about discomfortable lcn arrangement. How can change the channels by the illiterate customers. Too difficult

Y did they started new LCNs from Middile like 2356 for telugu instead of 2300/2350... it's really uncomfortable...they should give a provision to pick home channel... which will get after switching ON the box immediately.It's hard for senior citizens to type 4 digit LCN.
I think they kept it at 2356 and all because money matters, I mean to say if any other broadcaster like Viacom or zee any other pay more for the lcn ahead of all then they can allote a slot before 2356 and all that's off. Its only my guess don't take it seriously

I think they kept it at 2356 and all because money matters, I mean to say if any other broadcaster like Viacom or zee any other pay more for the lcn ahead of all then they can allote a slot before 2356 and all that's off. Its only my guess don't take it seriously
Its true, not only guess. They deliberately keep first few LCN vacant in start to negotiate in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock