D2H Testing "Harmonic" UHD Channel in HEVC format-Now removed

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 130
  • Views: Views 20,158
RE: D2H Testing "Harmonic" UHD Channel in HEVC format

Jerome.J said:
I am not supporting anyone.

In India both Tata nano and Mercedes Benz have good responses from customers. :lol

LOL exact comparision bro :Tup

4k tv manufacturers maybe financing for UHD addition in DTH. :lol

Yugendran said:
LOL exact comparision bro :Tup

I think it's foolish to say don't make a luxury car for 2-5crore prized bcoz of some people even not able to buy a two wheeler for 40k.

The market is diversified.We have to admit it as reality.Anyway we can criticize it as we have rights to do it.

Jerome.J said:
4k tv manufacturers maybe financing for UHD addition in DTH. :lol

Currently this is the cheapest 55 inch ultra HD and 3d tv from Samsung avialable in Dubai market for around 162k Indian rupees :dodgy

2014_07_03_21_05_59.png

On top of that monthly cost will go to Rs 2000 pm

2000/month won't be much for someone who owns a tv of 2 lakhs and above. ;) And if they will be able to telecast live events and movies in UHD, then it will be completely worth it!

Re: RE: D2H Testing "Harmonic" UHD Channel in HEVC format-Now removed

geekvishal said:
2000/month won't be much for someone who owns a tv of 2 lakhs and above. ;) And if they will be able to telecast live events and movies in UHD, then it will be completely justified!
Agreed

from yesterdays task, d2h proved that they are ready with UHD technology

Hi Brothers,
I think it is good move by d2h in the case introduce new technology but it is not the favour of present Indian TV market conditions.We know that in India HD is still in infant stage.As per my knowledge full time UHD broadcasting is still not available even developed countries.

In my point of view the future of UHD TV in India is to be like 3DTV.

In my opinion the broadcaster's first try to give 1080p picture quality in HD.
1080p broadcasting is far better than 1080i especially for live sporting actions.Still 1080p TV broadcasting is a dream for full HD TV users.

Anyway good luck for UHD in India:tup
I hope that a 1080p HD channel will be launch soon in India.:)

Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock