Dailymotion adds Al Jazeera and Russia Today's channels

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Reaction score
Al Jazeera, Russia Today, The Telegraph Media Group and VICE have all added dedicated channels on the video-sharing platform Dailymotion.

Al Jazeera's English and Arabic live news channels will now be streamed live and will also run daily highlighted video news clips that will be available on-demand.

This partnership with Al Jazeera adds to the world news content available on the platform which already includes CNN International, Bloomberg and France 24.

Thousands of videos and news bulletins from Russia Today, Russian 24/7 English-language news channel, will also be uploaded to Dailymotion over the coming months.

Dailymotion adds Al Jazeera and Russia Today's channels | Rapid TV News

Good to see Aljazeera English expending its ties.
I love this channel

yeah even i have become a fan of this channel.. seems to me the best International English News channel :tup

mmadhankumar said:
yeah even i have become a fan of this channel.. seems to me the best International English News channel :tup

Agreed

Offtopic:
Can we active only this channel on TS?price?

M@zh@R said:
Offtopic:
Can we active only this channel on TS?price?

Yes its priced at Rs.5 pm :tup

Check this thread for full a la carte pricing...
Link Removed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock