DDF Exclusive Dangal Kannada officially launching on 30 September

How many shows / serials are coming in Dangal kannada. They are going to dubb all their serials? Or bringing some new original serials?
Anyhow, whatever serials comes they should also start to promote in a good manner. I think there will be competition between Colors SUPER & Dangal kannada.

iczugqG.jpg
Bro also ask about launch date.

This is Dangal Kannada's Instagram page.
This is what they have written in their bio.
IMO they'll telecast only dubbed content.
Bro Not only this new launch channel they run dubbed &old serials in other languages also . With dubbed contents &old serials they can't compete with other kannada channels . Only advantage is this channel is FTA channel.

As confirmed by the Dangal kannada to me Reality shows starts after or in November in Dangal kannada. But by seeing Facebook they say it is the 1st channel based on dubbing. We can't say that the article given by KTE will be accurate or inaccurate. But as of now there are only dubbed serials & reality shows starts after or in the month of November.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock