DD Direct Plus Adding 38 New Channels included 1 HD Channel

• Thread starter suri
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 138,256
first of all thanks for update suri bro. But this is not going to happen easily as they are telling these things since long time. Let us wait n c

they have promised lot of thing in dddirect plus but not fullfilled so let wait and watch

any chance are very low

if it happen it will be around mar-apr 2013

as tender process has not started yet

This govt totally sucks. We should not believe words of this corrupt govt officials. Besharam, desh ka lootera.

Fake News . This UPA II Govt does not think for Aam Aadmi. Rubbish ! They could have made DD-Direct Plus better before 31st October as after that set top box becomes mandatory to every houses. The ppor people unable to afford huge monthly costs of running a Set Top Box would have bben benefited from this. But NO ! This cheater cock Govt Sucks ! They will only look for their own benefit ! What is Mrs Ambika Soni doing GOD knows !

Its like a dream because its DDD+..

wait for "ELECTION". and this is beginning for upcoming election that they moved from "commitment" to "tender" process. as elections comes near they start approving tenders and make publicity like ddd+ becames indias unbeatable dth. and as election passes, if they won, they forget about that, and if they lose, they have nothing with that issue, BTW common man dosent get any thing..... and waiting is going on for none

I too think now, this offer will not keep it's words :) verrry bad :(

Many of members showing reason of election for being late. I dont get whats connection between these two things? How will they get advantage by announcing this announcement at time of election?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock